A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad .......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirk Marinus
Consulatus
Dirk Marinus

75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad ....... Empty
PostSubject: 75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad .......   75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad ....... EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 21:38

...was raging.

And just to recall:

75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad ....... Pmcompositestalingrad
Incredible colourised snaps of the Battle of Stalingrad show the brutal reality of life on the frontline during the bloodiest battle in human history
A CACHE of colourised pictures from one of the most brutal battles of the Second World War have been released today to mark the 75th anniversary of its conclusion and a major turning point in the a…

Click:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5487368/battle-of-stalingrad-pictures-colourised-75th-anniversary-world-war-2/
Back to top Go down
PaulRyckier
Censura
PaulRyckier

PostSubject: Re: 75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad .......   75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad ....... EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 21:49

Dirk Marinus wrote:
...was raging.

And just to recall:

75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad ....... Pmcompositestalingrad
Incredible colourised snaps of the Battle of Stalingrad show the brutal reality of life on the frontline during the bloodiest battle in human history
A CACHE of colourised pictures from one of the most brutal battles of the Second World War have been released today to mark the 75th anniversary of its conclusion and a major turning point in the a…

Click:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5487368/battle-of-stalingrad-pictures-colourised-75th-anniversary-world-war-2/

Dirk,

glad to see you once again on this board.
Yes, Stalingrad, the turning point. I did a lot of research and discussion about it, first on the ex-BBC board from 2002 on, then on Passion Histoire and later on Historum.
I will certainly view all your pictures to come later discussing the battle again and even a "what if".
But now direct to my research of the Polish and French Madagascar plan in the between the wars period for Historum as mentioned to LiR on the tumbleweed suite...

Kind regards from your friend Paul.
Back to top Go down
PaulRyckier
Censura
PaulRyckier

PostSubject: Re: 75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad .......   75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad ....... EmptySat 03 Feb 2018, 22:03

Dirk, I found it on Passion Histoire, the several Madagascar plans...
Perhaps you understand a little bit French, but I will put it here especially for Meles meles who seems to have more than a grasp of the French language...
http://passion-histoire.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=29072&hilit=plan+madagascar

Kind regards again from Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad .......   75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad ....... Empty

Back to top Go down

75 years ago the battle of Stalingrad .......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1