A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Everything will be Ukraine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sigbert81
Quaestor
Sigbert81

Everything will be Ukraine! Empty
PostSubject: Everything will be Ukraine!   Everything will be Ukraine! EmptyMon 03 Oct 2022, 20:01

This is the slogan that guides the recovery of the lands of Ukraine occupied by the Moscovien. The liberation of Iziumu, Balaklai, Kuprianska and now Lyman, as well as the encapsulation of Ruthenian fighters in Kremienne in a cauldron - testifies to the truthfulness of these words.

Everything will be Ukraine! Fd-pvkWX0AAE1VY

Everything will be Ukraine! AVvXsEjL1G7MLbSZXjt0DeRsZ6cqr4s8Yi5SitDw8968oA-MFielO4sOn26_jUTjzqZGp5PyLzbLEdBLU4Iz8TdRxcOAd76yNhZ8m8c9el-Qjonom8LIwLiq3RjsrZyp6GnOGPgyJQBZRxnBHERtpHEBjxezgTKZfOLfaHMXptRH_GJoPwnHn5z2nMSpBXHA=w432-h640

In my opinion, it is also a religious war and a confrontation between Christianity and Ruthenian Putin-paganism. It is enough to remember what this "lover of little boys" said, ie Patriarch Cyril II, who that those who fall in the war with Ukraine will go to Paradise. I think he got his religions wrong and he mixed up Orthodoxy with Islam. But this should come as no surprise, since he is a mere clown, assigned to the role by the former KGB.

Kadyrov and his TikTok Muslims army of drinking, smoking and stealing. But at least they dance and kill for Allah

I wanted to ask (especially after Putin's ridiculous annexation of the four southern oblasts of Ukraine), do you think that Russia can use tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine, or will it not dare to do so? Because the fact that it is weak in terms of organization, equipment and even population (there is a shortage of people willing to fight), everyone can see it, but can Putin, strapped to the wall, decide to launch low-power nuclear missiles?

And here is the thousand-year history of Russia presented in 50 seconds on the example of one hole/puddle:

Back to top Go down
https://grotaragnara.blogspot.com/
Sigbert81
Quaestor
Sigbert81

PostSubject: Re: Everything will be Ukraine!   Everything will be Ukraine! EmptyTue 11 Oct 2022, 16:26

Russia is a terrorist state

I see that there are no people willing to talk about this topic, so I will say my opinion myself.

Russia will no longer win the war in Ukraine using conventional weapons. They showed not only their military weakness, but most of all the decay of the state as such (although it is not so close to the breakdown of Russia yet). Putin is mobilizing more age groups, but he has no weapons, helmets, bulletproof vests, or even food and medicines for them. Ruthenian fighters have to buy most of the equipment with their own money from their pay (which means that they have nothing left of the whole war). A large part of the tanks are out of order (some of them drive but do not shoot, others do shoot but they don't drive), tankers get a wooden or rusty weapon that they are afraid to take in their hands (they are told that they do not need rifles or firearms in a tank) . The general condition of the mobilized is such that they do not really know why they are told to fight and die. The only problem is that the Russians are a nation of born slaves and they don't really know how to change this situation. So they will die (even disabled people who are not fit to fight are called to arms - and then they return to their family home in a zinc coffin ... in pieces).

In my opinion, however, Putin will not decide to use tactical nuclear weapons, because after using them, he will no longer be considered by the international community as worthy of a handshake. All countries that have so far supported (or cheered on) Russia in some way - that is, China, India, Iran, Turkey and the countries of South America - will have to sever all relations with Russia. it will be the real and definitive end of Russia as a country and Russians as a nation.

And the Ukrainians will fight anyway, because it is a war for their houses, their cities, their country. And even Putin sent a massive nuclear attack on Ukrainian cities (which is impossible), they will fight anyway. Because you always have only one Home and Homeland - no matter where you are. I think so.

The best and only thing the Russians could do in this situation was to give up. Then they will get food, medical care and, above all, they will live - and this is probably the most important thing. They will return to their families, wives, mothers, they will see their children grow up - this is probably a better alternative than dying to the sick of a vision of one man in a war which they will not be able to win.

Ukrainian soldier appeals to the Russians to surrender if they want to save their lives.

"I'll record it in Russian so you - for f**k's sake - understand it all. How are you boys? How are you? It's quiet Ukrainian night, huh? Are you okay guys? Do you like our bayraktars? What do you think is flying over you now? What's rustling in the bushes, you idiots? You guys are f**k! We are fine, we are arming the reserve. We have aviation, we have tanks, we have everything! You'res in a black ass! Let's do this - give up as quick as you have the opportunity. Many of yours have already done that, it's not so bad, we prisoners of war - maybe it's a mistake - we treat well. You still have time for that, as we will be chasing you soon. So take your last chance to surrender."

Back to top Go down
https://grotaragnara.blogspot.com/
LadyinRetirement
Censura
LadyinRetirement

PostSubject: Re: Everything will be Ukraine!   Everything will be Ukraine! EmptyWed 12 Oct 2022, 15:43

I do find the war in Ukraine and some of Putin's utterances quite frightening.  If "non-conventional" weapons were used they would surely affect Russia also (matter spreading in the atmosphere).  Still my fear is nothing compared to what Ukrainian people have had to undergo for the last 7 months (if my maths is right).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything will be Ukraine!   Everything will be Ukraine! Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything will be Ukraine!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Res Historica History Forum :: The history of people ... :: War and Conflict-