A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Moggy Thread 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Triceratops
Censura

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015, 15:55

Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 12:15

I was reading about black cats when I came across this site:

http://www.purr-n-fur.org.uk/famous/antarctic.html
Back to top Go down
Priscilla
Censura
Priscilla

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 04 Mar 2015, 16:05

Sadly no pic to endorse this episode. A friend's cat  - with some difficulty  with the cat flap - has presented his owner with half a mouse - and an entire mouse trap with it. Gift or 'get this off for me, woman, will  you?' It was difficult to tell but the cat was in a grumpy mood.
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Mar 2015, 12:32

Plans to re-introduce the Lynx to Britain;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-31793404
Back to top Go down
Priscilla
Censura
Priscilla

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Mar 2015, 14:46

Something else for feeble English cricketers to worry about outside of the pavilion.
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Mar 2015, 15:56

Excellent idea, I've already told the Scottish Wild Life Trust to get on with it.
Not to forget these wee beauties though.

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Extinctkitten

but at least there's something being done at last.
http://www.wildcathaven.co.uk/

Now, when are the wolves coming back?
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Mar 2015, 16:33

How's it supposed to work just getting a few lynx-friendly land owners? We occasionally get lynx here - the neighbours saw one in their garden, once - but that's the thing, they have huge territories which they patrol over the course of a year. They're not like beavers that establish fairly permanent homes with small home territories. But if enough get established I reckon they'll do well even in Britain, being shy, elusive and not really much of a threat to livestock or pets since they prefer secluded forest. Get them established in the Forest of Dean and they might even start to control the numbers of wild boar by taking some of the little piglets.

Here we're all watching with interest to see if wolves can get themselves established again. Two males were confirmed to have been living in the mountains here for about seven years now and they have since been joined by others that have been gradually migrating from Italy across southern France. There are now thought to be about half a dozen resident in the local mountains. And wolves are already well-established on the Spanish side of the High Pyrénées only a few hundred km away to the NW. That sort of distance is nothing really to a wolf so it's likely the two populations will soon meet up and then maybe establish a viable breeding population here, which would be good.

But I'd like to see the bears doing better ... they're hanging on in a few remote valleys of the High Pyrénées but their numbers have had to be boosted with bears brought in from Slovenia. Sadly, despite being heavily protected, the last pure bred Pyrénean bear, a female, was shot about five years ago by a hunter who claimed he had to shoot her because she attacked him! Quite rightly the magistrates questioned what he was doing in a nature reserve, known as the last refuge of bears, just when the bears might have cubs, and with a loaded rifle ... and sent him to prison! But that didn't bring the bear back.

Last edited by Meles meles on Mon 09 Mar 2015, 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Mar 2015, 17:26

How's it supposed to work just getting a few lynx-friendly land owners?

Well, they could start with the 'Unknown Malaysian' who owns 1,600,000 acres, plenty of room for a few wee pussies there, and the Forestry Commission has about the same.   http://www.highlandclearances.co.uk/clearances/postclearances_whoownsscotland.htm

It's a miracle there's any room for the other 5,000,000 of us.

Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Mar 2015, 17:46

Well quite, although I was actually thinking about England and Wales ... you have a lot more areas of contiguous wild land in Scotland, regardless of who actually owns it.

..... and talking of which, what news of Paul Lister's Alladale Wilderness Reserve?

As you'll have gathered I'm all in favour of these re-wilding projects, and frankly would be happy to see bears and wolves re-established here. And I don't mean just up in the mountains, but here around me in the forested valleys and foot-hills. The wild boar population needs a bit of predation other than man, and the semi-wild oak/chestnut forest here would benefit from the presence of aurochs/wild cattle to graze and maintain the natural riverside meadows and woodland glades. And I'm sure we could find space for a few wee wildcats too ... although we'd have to get rid of all the damned feral moggies first.
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Mar 2015, 18:11

I haven't heard any very recent updates from Allandale re the re-wilding for a wee while but his accommodation business is thriving, it looks wonderful and quite reasonably priced too. Bear Grylls runs one of his survival courses there as well so the cash flow seems to be healthy.

It would be so much better to have predators to control the red deer population but stalking is a very lucrative business - they will still charge you around £600 per stag, even if you completely miss!
http://www.easthaugh.co.uk/shooting-and-stalking/red-stag-hunting.htm

Venison is very popular now so even culling is profitable and wolves don't have credit cards.
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015, 10:37

Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2015, 16:58

Terry Pratchett's moggy was curled up beside him on the bed when he died. That, I must admit, made me cry.

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf36W0OmCHah_YDRlfGcqKCDMAb5TBW6RrccWbg7kMJiTCja1G

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 I8
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2015, 17:25

Terry Pratchet also said in an 2009 interview with the Mail on Sunday:

"I intend, before the endgame looms, to die sitting in a chair in my own garden with a glass of brandy in my hand and Thomas Tallis on the iPod, the latter because Thomas's music could lift even an atheist a little bit closer to Heaven. .... Oh, and since this is England, I had better add, 'If wet, in the library.' "

.... I just thought you'd appreciate the Tallis comment, Temp..

(and I guess that should have been put on another thread .. but he ho, there it is).

Last edited by Meles meles on Thu 12 Mar 2015, 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2015, 17:35

Meles meles wrote:
He also said in an 2009 interview with the Mail on Sunday:

"I intend, before the endgame looms, to die sitting in a chair in my own garden with a glass of brandy in my hand and Thomas Tallis on the iPod, the latter because Thomas's music could lift even an atheist a little bit closer to Heaven. .... Oh, and since this is England, I had better add, 'If wet, in the library.' "

.... I just thought you'd appreciate the Tallis comment, Temp..

Yes indeed - I appreciate the whole quotation, MM.

I'm hoping to go out to Spem in Alium myself. This is for Terry:

EDIT: This too is on the wrong thread, but I'm sure Trike won't be fussed.
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2015, 17:47

And Topcat,  Ursa Major, mister Aurora Borealis (or should that take the masculine, Auroro ... ?) .... ummm. Well anyway, (s)he who must be obeyed, ain't around at the moment, so there you go ... Thomas Tallis, it is!
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Mar 2015, 09:44

“I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.”
― Terry Pratchett, Sourcery
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015, 15:11

Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015, 11:48

That Louis is a wrong 'un, all right. Just look at the eyes - and that tail, that tail.

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Louis-the-ginger-t_3234476b
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Apr 2015, 15:55

Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Apr 2015, 18:13

The Grail has been found! And it's on sale for a very reasonable £7.99

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 753A
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Apr 2015, 19:28

This is for you, ferval!

http://catswhiskerstours.com/2014/11/visit-scotlands-cat-heritage-visit-scotland/

•Rare Scottish Wildcats ( a separate breed from domestics) can be viewed at the Highland Wildlife Park, Kingussie, Scottish Highlands.
•Clan Chattan: A confederation of twelve Scottish clans which uses a cat logo.
•Caithness: A region in the N.E. Scottish mainland. The name derives from a (a first millennium) Pictish tribe named the Cataibh who gave their name to Caithness which means ‘cat headland’.
•Rare, Pictish carving of a cat in Meigle Sculptured Stone Museum, Central Scotland. This dates from the late first millennium.
•William the cat at Rosslyn Chapel. A cat from the village of Roslin who has adopted the Chapel and, owing to the huge number of visitors, is probably the most petted cat in the world! William now features in various merchandising at Rosslyn Visitor Centre.
•Roman-era statue of Lioness from Cramond, near Edinburgh.
•1980s carving of cat incorporated in architecture, West George Street, Glasgow.
•Catlaw in Angus and Lochan a Chait in the Ben Lawers corrie, Perthshire have cat (probably wildcat) origins.
•Glenturret Distillery in Central Scotland has a long history of ‘employing’ a cat for rodent control purposes.
•Embroidered canvas panel featuring a cat in Royal Collection at Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh. This was the work of Mary, Queen of Scots during period 1569-84.

An interesting if somewhat eclectic mix of feline connections stretching back 2000 years.

This is William from Rosslyn - the moggy on the mug in ferval's post:

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 6495787927_3013e073ab_n
Back to top Go down
LadyinRetirement
Censura
LadyinRetirement

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue 07 Apr 2015, 21:11

Anybody remember "I'm sorry I'll read that again" - a radio show from the 1960s which featured Tim Brook-Taylor and John Cleese et al before they became known in TV shows such as "The Goodies" or "Monty Python".  They had a (long) sketch about "Champion the Wonder Mouse" (obviously a skit on "Champion the Wonder Horse").  Well I think Champ has taken up residence chez-moi and Pebbles, my cat is so laid-back.  She shows interest but doesn't chase.  I just noticed this cheeky, large mouse (I'm pretty certain from how it moves and its tail it is NOT a small rat) yesterday.  I did some research on the internet and they say cover your pet food at night so the critters can't get at it - so maybe the critter got big on Pebbles' food.  I've used up all my wire wool but must now go round with a caulking gun and I also have some stuff like pollyfilla but not pollyfilla but may need expanding foam if I block any external holes.  Plan A is to make a humane mouse trap - if that doesn't work I'll have to think about getting a companion for Pebbles but one that is a better mouser.

Last edited by LadyinRetirement on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 00:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015, 09:58

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWjmbRtZeYwc26_e8h8QHpFhrR2oByKYk8Mfjo4P23P8yqarta
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015, 11:13

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Cat%20armour%203_zpsxjoupsos
Back to top Go down
LadyinRetirement
Censura
LadyinRetirement

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015, 18:25

Temperance wrote:
Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWjmbRtZeYwc26_e8h8QHpFhrR2oByKYk8Mfjo4P23P8yqarta
That's a fearsome looking article, Temperance.  Harking back to my previous post, there seem to be a few critters around this year, not just near me.  I've shot off an email to the Pest Control department at the local borough council.  I won't hear anything until tomorrow of course.  I've asked for advice.  If they come out I think they charge....
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015, 20:13

Tell Pebbles to be careful when hunting that mouse, LiR - even the rodents are getting fully equipped for battle these days.  Smile

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe3aIJasNVj0uErJGsMnAYbaGsj8mWgtIfJAijAnBGImL2aVjI
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015, 15:48

Back to top Go down
Priscilla
Censura
Priscilla

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015, 23:35

I needed treatment after trying to give a cat his medicine. It cost but I took him back daily for his - the surgery had 5 people to get it done. Thereafter they came up with other ways to get stuff into him. Possibly tranquilizer - or was that what my Dr gave me? Thinking of you ferv - but pleased that all seems well with your mog. I'm not allowed to have one because my husband gets too upset when we lose it . I bet he'd re-marry faster iif I keeled over.
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015, 21:22

Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2015, 11:27

Meet goddess Tama, the honourable, eternal station master. Well, you really can't, because she's dead.

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Z

But she has a shrine.   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMB5BcuqSM0iyA-bCTKH03dd2WBsxYQyoMgN_B-Sgit_cvsq9X

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/29/tama-the-cat-3000-attend-elaborate-funeral-for-japans-feline-stationmaster
Back to top Go down
LadyinRetirement
Censura
LadyinRetirement

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015, 11:07

My cat, Pebbles is a short-haired tortie and white too.  You'd never get her to wear a uniform though.
Back to top Go down
LadyinRetirement
Censura
LadyinRetirement

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2015, 09:44

Pebbles who looks like (a bit) the late, revered Tama has been a silly cat this morning.  Next-door's dire wolves were pushing their snouts under the in-between fence (it's a big fence but I live on the side of a hill so there is a slight slope and on the lower side of the fence piece they can just about stick their noses through.  The cat gave one of them a biff on the nose.  Of course she has the whole of the garden to lie in but the bit that gets warm is where the dogs can see her - and cats do like their creature comforts.  The intervening fence kept her from harm today.

By the way, if Temperance happens along here - is the cartoon of "Me cat - you meal ticket" (paraphrasing) from the work of the late Terry Pratchett?
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015, 18:07

I don't like Christmas adverts and the John Lewis effort is ludicrous on every level but I enjoyed reading Mog to the kids and so here is something that makes me smile:

Back to top Go down
LadyinRetirement
Censura
LadyinRetirement

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015, 00:31

Oh the Mog ad is clever, Ferval, and I also enjoyed watching the short film about the making of the ad showing how they set up the stunts (is that the right word in this context?) and inserted the CGI figure of Mog.

Last edited by LadyinRetirement on Wed 25 Nov 2015, 18:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015, 11:53

Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015, 15:52

I liked the police response too ... a big thankyou to eveyone and a huge bowl of croquettes for all the cats:

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Croquettes_zpscgplvymr
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 03 Dec 2015, 13:49

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Th?&id=OIP.Me993dd4245f5859ee422c15f19291483o0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Mar 2016, 12:53

On a lighter note:

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 15-hungover-animals-who-have-no-regrets-funny-animal-photos2.jpg.pagespeed.ce.uerkCfFZ9LrcDquCMXN0

Right, back to good ol' history now - enough of religious angst, hangovers - and daft pictures of moggies.
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016, 14:53

A new moggy has just moved into the Foreign Office; his name is Palmerston and he is black and white. Palmerston was whisked past the media cameras earlier today, and was taken straight to his new job. His official title is "Chief Mouser to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office". He is not paid for out of tax payers' money: there is a staff kitty to provide for his food and other necessaries.

No picture of Palmerston has yet been released, although he did pose briefly for BBC News an hour or so ago. I will post a pic when one becomes available (unless Trike beats me to it). Meanwhile, here is a pic of Lord Palmerston, after whom Palmerston is named.

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 2ee5b310-6090-11e5-_980038c

No comment as yet from Downing Street; but Larry won't like this young newcomer. Remember those unedifying scraps Larry had with the Chancellor's moggy in front of No. 11? Mind you, that was four years ago, so Larry is nine now - probably too old to be bothered to fight - even with a cat named after a Prime Minister who defected to the Whigs in 1830.

EDIT: An official picture has been released:

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Enhanced-29282-1460555042-1-large_trans++ZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RcFuZ7dJTFnzQ9x4KzLami4

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/13/palmerston-the-cat-arrives-for-work-at-the-foreign-office/
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Apr 2016, 15:59

Temperance wrote:

Mind you, that was four years ago, so Larry is nine now - probably too old to be bothered to fight - even with a cat named after a Prime Minister who defected to the Whigs in 1830.

My eldest cat will be 25 this year and she still regularly duffs up the dog, her daughter, the neighbour's dog, and occasionally even me. And she's still a good mouser too.

PS : I see that Palmerston is a boy .... but girls are usually the better mousers, as you Temp, know from your experience with lazy old Bosworth.
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016, 13:08

Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016, 14:55

Oh, that has cheered me up! Thank you, Trike.

TC with a library in his posh dustbin!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 May 2016, 13:10

30 year old Scooter is named the world's oldest living cat;

Scooter
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016, 17:43

In all the political chaos of the last couple of weeks, no one has given a thought as to what would happen to Larry post-Brexit. But he's going to be all right: apparently Theresa May is willing to keep him on at Number 10. Thank God for that. But we must demand regular sightings of Larry. Trust no one - remember Humphrey.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36772515

Here he is weighing up her leopard-print flats:

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 _90360881_4b517f32-5d03-4456-a777-856feae50665
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2016, 20:21

And here's Palmerston, the Foreign Office cat - I wonder what he will make of Boris? Has he just heard and that's why he looks so surprised and rather shocked?

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 R5mwzzmje6nfi7besvmnz5dflyjqzids-large
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016, 00:00

I posted a picture of Palmerston above!  (April 13th) He's a lovely moggy.

I hope Boris likes cats.
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016, 10:38

National Archive site about Government cats;

Cats at the heart of Government
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2016, 10:59

Is there a proxy war between No 10 and the Foreign Office? Looks like it and Theresa appears to have Boris at her mercy.

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Larry_palmerston_4-large_trans++13ej_9uyC8PVI1WuOfpW0tyYyCIOfrNEeMXAPHth0PM

Last edited by ferval on Mon 18 Jul 2016, 11:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2016, 10:59

A feline furball as Larry takes on Palmerston;

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Larry_palmerston_1-xlarge_trans++wYlOdm6ER_IY-x6rAbSK0MO8znqLsksPjte5H4AMBoU

You beat me to it, Ferval.
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2016, 11:04

Snap
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2016, 11:47

There are over 100 of these Wildcats, all differently painted, scattered around the village of Newtonmore;

The Wilcat Experience

Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Pyracantha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moggy Thread 3   Moggy Thread 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moggy Thread 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next