A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Empty
PostSubject: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 13:39

What's that I hear? It's been way too long since the last one?

Ok so! Here's yet another bunch of 21 little devils who went on to become legends in their own lunchtime. How many can you guess? As usual a very helpful little musical (or not so musical) clue accompanies each pic ...

Picture 1
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000010QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Alexander_Graham_Bell_color

Clue for 1 Clue 2 for 1
That's the man, ferval! A young Alexander Graham Bell outside the family's modest greek-pillared croft near Edinburgh in 1860 or thereabouts.

Picture 2
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000011

Clue for 2 Clue 2 for 2

Picture 3
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000012QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Amelia_earhart
Clue for 3

Well done, MM! Amelia Earhart, the intrepid aviation pioneer it is!

Picture 4
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000013QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Walt-disney

Clue for 4 Clue 2 for 4
Well done Trike - Walt Disney before, as the Animation Guild found out, he was to grow up to be an actual cowboy.

Picture 5
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000014QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Neil-armstrong-dies
Clue for 5

Right there, ferval! The late Neil Armstrong, who taught the later Michael Jackson everything he ever knew about dancing.

Picture 6
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000015QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Telawrence03
Clue for 6

Yes, Vizzer! A juvenile TE Lawrence when Sunday dessert was probably more relevant to the lad than any desert would eventually come to be.

Picture 7
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000016QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Che_Guevara_June_2,_1959

Clue for 7 Clue 2 for 7
My word, that took some time! Yes indeed, normanhurst - little Ernestito Guevara Lynch himself before becoming famous as a rugby player (nicknamed "Fuser") and then some other stuff later.

Picture 8
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000017QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Hawking
Clue for 8

Exactly Meles meles, this is Stephen Hawking at a point in his own history of time when an event horizon most likely meant the day before the newsagents stocked the next issue of Eagle Comic.

Picture 9
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000018QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Bertrand-russell
Clue for 9

Yes indeed Temp! Young master Bertrand Russell seen here contemplating the philosophical effects of a whack with a cricket bat.

Picture 10
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000019QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Donald_campbell_open_face_helmet_bluebird_k7
Clue for 10

Spot on, Meles meles! A young Donald Campbell at the wheel of his father Malcom's "Campbell-Napier-Railton Blue Bird" car in the 1930s.

Picture 11
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000020QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Picasso

Clue for 11 Clue 2 for 11
Right again, MM. A young Pablo Picasso in less abstract times.

Picture 12
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000021QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Edith_piaf
Clue for 12

Yes Temp. The Little Sparrow herself, Edith Piaf (who as can be heard from the clue shared at least one common musical attitude with Billie Holiday when it came to life's vicissitudes)

Picture 13
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000022QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Malcolm_x
Clue for 13

Correct ferval, the Nation of Islam leader (and later assassination victim of the same crew), Malcolm Little, aka X (if that all makes sense).

Picture 14
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000023QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Keller
Clue for 14

Well done, Temp. The original "deaf, dumb and blind kid" herself, the amazing Helen Keller.

Picture 15
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000024QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 1089_125592938440

Clue for 15 Clue 2 for 15
Bang on, normanhurst! Mae West it is!

Picture 16
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000025QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 1455

Clue for 16 Clue 2 for 16
Correct, MM! His mother dressed him as a girl until he was five years old (which might explain a lot actually). Here the infant Ernest Hemingway contemplates a lifetime of macho over-compensation while fiddling with his posie.

Picture 17
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000026QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Henry-ford
Clue for 17

Yes MM, an almost medieval looking master Henry Ford who when not bunking history liked to wear hats of any colour, as long as they were black.

Picture 18
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000027QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRckTlZOiGuQ3B_Ea9AyYKavOBLFs3V83vdEGDcRqH-CYvWr9cPEQ
Clue for 18

Right, Temp! Little Leo before he catapulted to fame (and into the North Atlantic - though his heart goes on, I believe)

Picture 19
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000028QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 40372_pro
Clue for 19

Yes indeed, normanhurst! The floppy voiced fop and NOTW vanquisher himself, Hugh John Mungo Grant.

Picture 20
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000029QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Jackie-kennedy-1
Clue for 20

Yes again, Temp. Jackie Kennedy/Oasis nee Bouvier, who we now know wasn't necessarily Kennedy's first lady all the time.

Picture 21
QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! 00000030QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Hbogart3-66
Clue for 21

Correct, Meles meles! A bouncing bundle of Bogart babyhood - Humphrey in the days when "The Big Sleep" was a longer afternoon nap than normal.

Last edited by nordmann on Thu 10 Jul 2014, 09:38; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://reshistorica.forumotion.com
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyWed 12 Feb 2014, 13:45

Number 9  is young Bertrand.

Is 18 Kurt Cobain or Leonardo diCaprio?

I'll go for Leonardo.

Number 14 has been driving me mad - but of course, "deaf, dumb and blind kid" must be Helen Keller?
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 10:24

Number 10 : Donald Campbell?

Purely from the clue I suspect number 3 is Amelia Earhart.

Number 11, with "A Room with a View", as well as that nose, must be E M Forster!

And as a wild-ish guess, is number 15 Maggie Thatcher? .... though I'm not exactly sure how that fits with the clue.

..... Anyway enough, and now I really must get back to work!
Back to top Go down
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 11:18

Thatcher and Forster aren't amongst the cuties alas, MM.

(ps - I concatenated your and Temp's posts above. Nothing sinister I assure you, just trying to delay "rollover" to another page in the thread which makes things a little more complicated for browsing the pics)
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 11:45

Number 8  (god, what an ugly kid) with the obvious Star Trek clue I'm guessing to be one of the original TV cast .... and I'm gonna plump for Leonard Nimoy.

If it is him you can see why he ended up playing Spock ... did they even need to use prosthetic ears?

This quiz really is too addictive. I'm supposed to be painting the ceiling in a bedroom whilst composing a vaguely intelligent response for either the Plato, Russell or Quantum Mechanics threads  Rolling Eyes

PS : I'm a bit miffed about E M Forster, I was so sure it was him!
Back to top Go down
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 12:25

It's not Nimoy (or any of the original crew)
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 15:45

Number 12 - No Regrets - Je ne regrette rien - Edith Piaf?

Number 20 looks like Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis. How pretty she was (if 'tis she).
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 19:15

No 5 - Neil Armstrong. He really didn't change much.

Could 21 be Lauren Bacall?
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 21:37

Number 8 ... Ooops, I previously said "god, what an ugly kid" ... Now I feel rather embarassed, although I suppose I shouldn't really as the photo was taken when he was young.

But anyway, I think number 8 is a young Stephen Hawking, no?

And finally for tonight, with "Cars", number 17 I think would be Henry Ford.
Back to top Go down
Vizzer
Censura
Vizzer

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014, 17:55

Is Number 6 Laurens van der Post?
Back to top Go down
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014, 21:49

I had to look up LvdP to see who you meant, Vizzer. Not him, in any case.
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014, 22:29

13 - Malcolm X?
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptySun 16 Feb 2014, 10:45

Number 21 - Humphrey Bogart ? (before he injured his lip and developed his characterithstic lithsp).
Back to top Go down
Vizzer
Censura
Vizzer

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptySun 16 Feb 2014, 11:45

Is Number 6 Thomas Edward of Arabia?
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
Triumviratus Rei Publicae Constituendae
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 00:43

could number 19 be Hugh Grant
Back to top Go down
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 09:30

Well done so far - 14 down and only 7 to go ...

Leaving us with one Spaniard, one Scot, one South American and four North Americans! Some extra audio clues on the way ...
Back to top Go down
Islanddawn
Censura
Islanddawn

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 10:52

No 7 George Dubbya? or Mickey Dolenz?

No 15 David McCallum? 

No 4 is driving me mad. I know I've seen that photo before, it's just there and I can't think of it. I swore I wasn't going to do another of these quizzes, and yet here I am. Couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 11:47

No 1 - is that Alexander Graham Bell?
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 12:06

could 4 be ronald reagan

and 15 barbara cartland
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 21:28

I think 15 is mae west
Back to top Go down
Priscilla
Censura
Priscilla

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyTue 18 Feb 2014, 22:29

16 looks just like Helen Mirren - Russian? But I can't believe that the distorted sound clue was Queen - Freddie sounds a bit hoarse.

Edit.  And when I glance up again I see there is no Russian in your list. Kindly disregard this post!
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 09:28

OK don't laugh and I know 16 looks like a sweet little girl, but from the clues I wonder if it isn't Ernest Hemingway .... the macho, big game hunter, fisherman, boxer and boozer.  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 09:52

Chuffed about Ernest!  Smile 

Right .... number 11. How about Jorge Mario Bergoglio aka Pope Francis?

EDIT : Cancel that .... the clothes look to be from at least a generation earlier ...  and a better fit for the clues is ...

Final guess for 11, Pablo Picasso?
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyWed 19 Feb 2014, 10:23

well done MM, its the only thing i could think of but... 

could 4 be che chavarra... lord knows how you spell his name.
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 20:15

could 4 be john wayne
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptySun 02 Mar 2014, 22:53

so... has everyone given up on the quiz... ?

what chance of another clue oh great one.
Back to top Go down
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptySun 02 Mar 2014, 23:20

Well, of the three remaining:

The baby became very much the baby snatcher, the little vest boy became very much the t-shirt man and the cowboy when he grew up, at least according to one of the top labour guilds in the USA, was still very much a cowboy indeed when it came to industrial relations.
Back to top Go down
ferval
Censura
ferval

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyMon 03 Mar 2014, 08:56

Could no 4 be the comb -over king, Donald Trump?
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyWed 05 Mar 2014, 20:46

I cant tell if 2 is a boy or girl...

could 4 be Howard Hughes

and each time I look at 7... I cant help thinking Kennedy, though I cant make head nor tails of the clues.
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014, 11:41

normanhurst wrote:
so... has everyone given up on the quiz... ?

Not at all NH, but I just can't think who they are ..... and I have tried cheating too!  Shocked 

So this is a BUMP to get it some attention. Personally I'm waiting for inspiration (it does come ... rarely, but sometimes) or just for someone else to solve it. And so at the moment they ain't solved ... but they ain't forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyMon 17 Mar 2014, 13:58

I'll take a wild guess and say number 4 is John Steinbeck
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 21:15

number 4... Dale Robertson...  he of Wells Fargo
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptySun 06 Jul 2014, 15:07

number 4... Burt Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyWed 09 Jul 2014, 13:50

number 7 che gurvara
Back to top Go down
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyWed 09 Jul 2014, 14:03

Pictures edited accordingly!  Cheers 
Back to top Go down
normanhurst
normanhurst

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 01:44

about time for another clue please boss.
Back to top Go down
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 06:44

If there was an oscar duel between the remaining two the score would be 22 - 4!
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 08:43

22 Oscars would be Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 09:11

I'll say number 2.

Usually I can find an exact match, but not this time.
Back to top Go down
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 09:24

Not so, but therefore by process of elimination? ...
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 09:31

Number 4.

Is Number 2 John Ford?
Back to top Go down
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyThu 10 Jul 2014, 09:35

Nope
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 12:06

We've still got number 2 to find on this quiz
Back to top Go down
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 14:02

That's an old broken quiz, Trike. Actually there's just number 2 left (and I'd forgotten about him). I'll start another quiz in a while and stick him in again as he's one of those few babies who, when you see the adult, you can actually see the resemblance Smile

Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 14:24

OK.  Cheers
Back to top Go down
Priscilla
Censura
Priscilla

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptySat 30 Jan 2016, 12:05

Well it didn't seem to happen. A belated thanks to nordmann for keeping us amused with quizzes like this. Perhaps we can can come up with some other ideas too? Not that I am any good at them but I do like the research. Here's hoping! What about bits of paintings? Or houses/cars/boats of the famous? Just notions........
Back to top Go down
Meles meles
Censura
Meles meles

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptySun 31 Jan 2016, 16:13

... well yes P ... but rather than just bemoaning that others haven't done something, you could always devise and post your own quiz, no? It doesn't have to be full of pics ... the old BBC Friday quizzes were just simple text, but were often damned hard.

I am, slowly, compiling one, ... and it does take some time, especially uploading images with my slow internet connection.

Last edited by Meles meles on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 08:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! EmptySun 31 Jan 2016, 16:53

Deleted. Off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!   QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify! Empty

Back to top Go down

QUIZ!!! More Little Cherubs, Imps and Assorted Devils to Identify!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1