A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

No Longer Walking Tall ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nordmann
Nobiles Barbariæ
nordmann

No Longer Walking Tall ... Empty
PostSubject: No Longer Walking Tall ...   No Longer Walking Tall ... EmptyThu 02 Jul 2015, 13:28

Val Doonican - 1927-2015

Back to top Go down
https://reshistorica.forumotion.com
Caro
Censura
Caro

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Walking Tall ...   No Longer Walking Tall ... EmptyThu 02 Jul 2015, 22:57

The deaths of all these popular singers of my youth make me feel old.  Still,as long as Mick Jagger is still swaggering round on the stage, I must be okay.  

Val Doonican always got a lot of mockery and he wasn't one of my favourites, but someone must have been keen on him.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh of Uruk
Censura
Gilgamesh of Uruk

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Walking Tall ...   No Longer Walking Tall ... EmptyFri 03 Jul 2015, 22:46

Sometimes described as "The British (sic) Bing Crosby", but I'd have said he was closer to Jim Reeves than the Old Groaner and I think attracted much the same followers (my grandma amongst them).

Nuts to Mick Jagger - as long as Sonja Kristina can still put over "Back Street Luv" I know I aitn't dead - not even gone Borrowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Longer Walking Tall ...   No Longer Walking Tall ... Empty

Back to top Go down

No Longer Walking Tall ...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Res Historica History Forum :: The history of people ... :: Individuals-