A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

For the comfort of Nordmann

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulRyckier
Censura
PaulRyckier

For the comfort of Nordmann Empty
PostSubject: For the comfort of Nordmann   For the comfort of Nordmann EmptyMon 07 Aug 2017, 21:22

Passion Histoire: 17.835 members some I guess 600 à 1000 real contributors, among them: me. For the moment: 43 registered members reading and 39 guests
Res Historica: 59 members some 10 real contributors, among them: me. For the moment: 1 registered member reading and 23 guests

39 guests against 23 guests you see... Wink

Kind regards from Paul Ryckier, still waiting for Nordmann, if he is on holidays or if something really nasty happened to him...
Back to top Go down
Temperance
Virgo Vestalis Maxima
Temperance

PostSubject: Re: For the comfort of Nordmann   For the comfort of Nordmann EmptyTue 08 Aug 2017, 18:19

Never mind nordmann's comfort, Paul - what about ours?! We are left adrift and rudderless in a virtual nightmare!

Here I am fretting that I've infected everybody's computer with my YouTube of Keep Young and Beautiful and no one has rushed to reassure me that all is well. Just hope it is. But I expect no one saw/clicked on the bad link. Really hope not! pale

EDIT: Probably shouldn't have mentioned it - but these "infection" warnings can be a bit disquieting. Was really worried I'd riddled Res His with a nasty virus.
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: For the comfort of Nordmann   For the comfort of Nordmann EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017, 14:43

Norwegians in a virtual nightmare?, surely not:
For the comfort of Nordmann 598b7af176084a25008b7730-1440png

For the comfort of Nordmann 377px-The_Scream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the comfort of Nordmann   For the comfort of Nordmann Empty

Back to top Go down

For the comfort of Nordmann

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1