A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

The Great Wow-Wow show: Crufts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Priscilla
Censura
Priscilla

The Great Wow-Wow show: Crufts Empty
PostSubject: The Great Wow-Wow show: Crufts   The Great Wow-Wow show: Crufts EmptySun 11 Mar 2018, 16:07

Ch4 now takes on the show the BBC dropped because it exploited animals, breeding cruelties and probably lots of other viable PC reason too. Of course humans have always exploited all forms of life, animals, plants, microbes, me, the sea, the sky, space and of course other humans. Selective human breeding was a Royal pastime for yonks. And so with dogs it has been lilewise thus and more effective. I love other people's dogs but find the demanding fawning hard to handle; arrogant, independent cats and I get on very well.

The models strutting their stuff at Crufts are a delight to watch and during their moment I long to own each one of them. Selective Dog breeding clearly has been around for a very long time both for work and indulgent pleasure. The number of breeds is staggering - I was fascinatedby one cute and jolly terrier breed that was 'developed' during the '40's in Hungary - so war is not all constant turmoil then.

If you can tell a person by the dog they own then mmmm. I have always wanted an Irish Wolf hound but alas no castle with forested grounds to accommodate them - more than  one I think better.
Back to top Go down

The Great Wow-Wow show: Crufts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1