A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Moving house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caro
Censura
Caro

Moving house Empty
PostSubject: Moving house   Moving house EmptyMon 22 Apr 2019, 01:57

Not an intro but this is to let you know that I won't be around for a week or so. Maybe tomorrow but then we are staying at my son's where I won't have access to a computer, and since I only have an old style Nokia phone which just takes texts and not photos or anything internetty I won't be able to post anything. 

It has been a long haul with my husband designing our new house (though an architectural draughtsman has taken the credit for it) and having to work his way through every bit of the process. But finally it looks as if we are nearly there (though not without a last-minute hiccup, caused by Easter breaks and meaning we won't be in as soon as we had expected and will have to impost ourselves on our son and dil longer than expected.
Cheers, Caro.  
Back to top Go down
PaulRyckier
Censura
PaulRyckier

Moving house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving house   Moving house EmptyMon 22 Apr 2019, 21:23

Take care dear Caro and don't let you too much disturbed. Be only an observer and let the others do the "actions".

Kind regards from Paul.
Back to top Go down

Moving house

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1