A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Dunedin Study

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caro
Censura
Caro

Dunedin Study Empty
PostSubject: Dunedin Study   Dunedin Study EmptyThu 21 Apr 2022, 07:17

50 years ago this study was set up with over 1000 people whose parents agreed for their babies to be part of a study which measured every possible aspect of their lives, from birth weight and measurements and their parents' lifestyles. As of now 94% of those still alive come back to Dunedin every five years to report back and have their lives examined. The Otago Daily Times (a non-tabloid paper in both layout and content) had a page dedicated to it a while ago, and I mostly remember the last lines which quoted a man (in an out of prison a lot of the time) saying he hadn't done much with his life but he had done this.
You can find this by typing in Dunedin Study ODT; I can't seem to manage to put the link here. This is the best I can manage.  dunedin study
Oh That has worked!
Back to top Go down

Dunedin Study

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1