A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MarkUK
Praetor

Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals   Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals - Page 4 EmptyFri 27 May 2022, 14:52

I am very disappointed that the psittacosaurus looked nothing like a man in a rubber dinosaur suit. You'll be telling me next that prehistoric women looked nothing like Caroline Munro.
Back to top Go down
Green George
Censura
Green George

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals   Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals - Page 4 EmptyFri 27 May 2022, 16:56

MarkUK wrote:
I am very disappointed that the psittacosaurus looked nothing like a man in a rubber dinosaur suit. You'll be telling me next that prehistoric women looked nothing like Caroline Munro.
Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals - Page 4 061213_0184_HHO_1_2
Back to top Go down
MarkUK
Praetor
MarkUK

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals   Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals - Page 4 EmptyFri 27 May 2022, 18:56

I must protest to site management about the unauthorised use of that photo of me and the missus, it was a long time ago and someone told us nudists were welcome anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Triceratops
Censura
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals   Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals - Page 4 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2022, 10:18

Remains of a 125 million year old dinosaur have been found in the Isle of Wight. The dinosaur is the largest European predator yet discovered;

White Rock Spinosaurid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals   Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinosaurs and other Prehistoric Animals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4