A discussion forum for history enthusiasts everywhere

HomeHome  Recent ActivityRecent Activity  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  

Share | 

The Persians winning against the Greeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Stefan
Quaestor
Johnny Stefan

The Persians winning against the Greeks Empty
PostSubject: The Persians winning against the Greeks   The Persians winning against the Greeks EmptySun 27 Feb 2022, 11:36

What would have happened if the Persians won Against the Greeks? This is something I have always wondered. I did google it but I am not happy with the answers I found and I would love to hear what everyone else thinks on the matter. I look forward to some replies.

kind regards John Stefan
Back to top Go down
Priscilla
Censura
Priscilla

PostSubject: Re: The Persians winning against the Greeks   The Persians winning against the Greeks EmptySun 27 Feb 2022, 16:18

Whereas it is always a pleasure to welcome new posters to the site, you may disappointed by response to your 'what if' post.

Evaluating - indeed discerning - the  full truths of known History  of  times in  past and indeed of History  being made, is hard enough for most of us. My speculation along the lines of 'what if,' would be  a tad ignorant and  frivolous - although I happen to be reasonably au fait with the period you suggest. Circa Darius, Xerxes I think you mean?

i hope, however you might be tempted to respond to our sort of posts - engaging in discussion can be interesting too.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Stefan
Quaestor
Johnny Stefan

PostSubject: Re: The Persians winning against the Greeks   The Persians winning against the Greeks EmptySun 27 Feb 2022, 19:25

yes I did mean that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Persians winning against the Greeks   The Persians winning against the Greeks Empty

Back to top Go down

The Persians winning against the Greeks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1